I am a perfectly imperfect, open-minded seeker of knowledge living in the now, in support of the light. And you’re welcome to co-create.
I am Jamie Lee, and I’m Quantamama. For over ten years now, my life has frequently been defined by the people around me. In my daily life, I’m a mom and wife and lover. I’m an avid researcher and student, putting pieces together so that they make sense to me. I am focused on what brings me the most joy….most of the time. I’m a spiritual seeker who incorporates a variety of techniques and poses into my daily living, and I don’t really care if you look at me funny. I’m a writer and a singer and a dancer. I’m a catalyst and a solution-finder.
This household lives with differences and, yet, we’re pretty darned happy and blessed.
- My husband has Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), a degenerative eye disease, and he’s legally blind.
- My oldest son has been diagnosed PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified) which is on the Autism Spectrum. Every day he deals with language and reading delays, anxiety, and generally being uncoordinated.
- My youngest son is considered NT (Neurotypical) and has to deal with the stresses of his sibling being treated differently and learning to be a good guide dog.
- My Father-In-Law recently moved in. He comes with his own set of issues that come with old age. Mostly he has PITA Syndrome (If you don’t know, you don’t need to know.)
- We have a dog, who wants to chase cats, and two cats, who only live in my room and are mostly ticked off that all these extra people/creatures live with us.
By the way, the beautiful background on this blog is just another typically gorgeous Colorado sunset. Gosh, I live in a beautiful spot!